This is a list of resources for getting started with the go programming language.
- Installation Guide
- How to Write Go Code - an overview of organizing a project and using the
- Effective Go - tips for writing go code.
- The Go Programming Language Specification - surprisingly readable spec.
- The Little Go Book, by Karl Seguin. Available as epub, mobi, pdf, or as markdown source.
- An Introduction to Programming in Go, by Caleb Doxsey. Available online, or pdf.
- Learning Go, by Miek Gieben. Available online, or as markdown source.
- Go Bootcamp, by Matt Aimonetti. Available online, or epub, mobi, or pdf.
There are many other books on go, but these are the ones I have read.
- devhints.io’s Go cheat sheet
- Go By Example - excellent overview and reference.
- Golang Examples - lots of simple code snippets for common operations (e.g. get your IP address or reading from stdin or a file).
- Go Blog - lots of good articles (e.g. json, documenting go, and reflection), links to conference videos and slides, and release notes. (Mostly written by Andrew Gerrand.)
- Dave Cheney - he develops a lot of tools and is a prolific writer on go.